Vintage

Love Mom's My Liz Claiborne Sweater

I don't know if stealing your mom's old clothes is accurately called vintage - but I like the sound of the latter rather than the former. Closet diving is so beneficial; it keeps my money in my pocket, cleans out the closet, and best of all recycling clothes is actually good for the environment. But I'm not just raiding someone else's old clothes, I'm trying to take the time to donate all the clothes I'm ready to part with too. It's especially easy to donate the summer clothes I really didn't wear.

Out with old and in with the err.. older? :)


I found this dress in her closet hasn't been worn since I was young. So happy she has such classic taste.

I challenge you to clean out your closet and see who can treasure your old items this season.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts