Valentine's Recap II

Valentine's Day{Week} Recap II
After Casey and I had one of the best nights out, it was my turn to surprise and treat him!

I set up our kitchen table with all my best linens and plates, proudly showcased the lilies he surprised me with, and displayed the menu that Shelby made for me. (Check out her blog post about designing the menu here). Shelby has the BEST posts about design, pretty papers, and all things southern. Seriously, just take a look at this menu she whipped up for me.


Since Crawfish Etoufee is Casey's favorite meal, I edited these mason jar labels to send him home with a cute doggy-bag of left overs.


After dinner, we stayed in for a movie night. We watched Flight (great movie), ate our cake, and sipped our Moscato (emphasizing the word sip). 

Oh yeah, did I mention that I got up at the crack of dawn to get Casey a Starbucks Vanilla Latte (WITH WHIP!) and Krispy Kreme donuts



I left a little note with them too that said:



 I know you probably think that wraps it up, but there was one more saga to my Valentine's Day {Week}. I had to help my little, Lindsey, put together a present for her new beau. She's off galavanting in New Zealand and Australia- truth be told I'm a little bitter that I'm not with her. But back to the point! Here's what we came up with, note that he's a sucker for flaming hot cheetos.

"Youre hotter than these FLAMING hot cheetos"
"Some spare HUGS and KISSES until I get home"

Some cheetos, Woodford Reserve, and HUGS & KISSES - what guy wouldn't want her for a Valentine?

Hope you enjoyed! :)


Comments

Popular Posts