National Cheesecake Day

 

Today is NATIONAL CHEESECAKE DAY! I absolutely love food holidays; they're actually my favorite holidays to celebrate :) I'm telling you I'm a fat girl in a skinny body.
Any who, I had been craving a cheesecake for a few reasons.

Dulce de Leche Cheesecake

It's 10 o'clock at night and just when I thought all hopes of celebrating were lost I got a response from Erica telling me we're going to the Cheesecake Factory.

We each ordered our own cheesecake, they were half price! I got my favorite, Banana, and Erica got Dulce de Leche. Oh my word, perfection! They tasted even better at half price :)

Banana Cheesecake
I hope you were able to celebrate National Cheesecake Day, if not here's my Oreo Cheesecake Recipe. Be sure to celebrate one of the Nation's best holidays this weekend!


This is me and one of my best, Erica. Thanks for taking me up on a spontaneous date night.

Comments

  1. I love cheesecake and I love the cheesecake factory! hahaha That slice above looks so good Shelby. Glad you ladies had a great time.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I love cheesecake factory.. their banana cheesecake is my fav!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! To answer your question about the blueberry mojitos recipe:

    2 cups of simple syrup (2 cups sugar/2 cups water boiled and cooled down)
    2 cups of light rum
    Muddled two big handfuls of mint and a few wedges of lime
    6 freshly squeezed lime juice
    1 liter of club soda
    Add fresh blueberries (and you and muddle some in with the mint)

    After muddling the mint and lime wedges together then add the light rum and club soda. Add the simple syrup per your taste, we used all 2 cups of it. Then add all of the fresh squeezed lime juice. Stir and add more simple syrup if its too tart from the lime juice. Then add the fresh blueberries at the end in each individual cup! :)

    Hope you like the recipe!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila that sounds so delicious! Can't wait to make it, especially after my finals week! I loved your blog, thank you for stopping by!


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts